Home \ Treatments
Ayurveda is all about developing a certain life culture, as is suited to an individual. Hence it provides a substance as well as a subject to research almost eternally because each and every human being is as much different from the other. Conceiving a life culture for them is a continual and never ending process. Further Ayurveda since it mainly uses herbs for its medicines and concentrates a lot on massaging and dieting which provides us with an opportunity for a way of health care which is quite naturally eco-friendly.
Misconceptions are galore regarding Ayurveda. While many consider it a science skeptics call it as country convictions regarding medications. However the fact that Ayurveda is science of life is now a day getting more and more deep rooted. That which possesses higher knowledge cannot be obfuscated with hurried judgments or for that matter even studied. It will stay on to be accepted and recognized. Still creating awareness among public about Ayurveda and disseminating the knowledge within it, is of utmost importance, for only then will it be utilized by particular people and only then will it serve its purpose.
Specialized treatments are available for Arthritis, Obesity, Psoriasis, Eye Care, Beauty and Skin Care, Infertility, Mental Health, Hepatitis B, Enhancing Immunity, Liver Care, Total Spine Care etc. Our Hospital is famous for Panchakarma therapy, one of the best remedies for almost all ailments as it purifies body from toxic waste accumulated due to modern life style. Panchakarma, as the name itself suggests, has the following five stages of treatment:
- Vasti: Here patients are subjected to medicated enema. Vasti is especially good for alleviating constipation, distension, chronic fever, common cold, sexual disorder, kidney stone, heart pain and hyper acidity.
- Virechanam: It is a method of cleaning body and purification of blood toxins. Virechanam is a treatment for skin diseases, chronic fever, piles, worms, gout, jaundice, gastro-intestinal problems, constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Vamanam: This medical process involves detoxification of the body. Vomiting is induced by giving certain medicines to the patients. Therapeutic vomiting is a treatment for cough, cold, asthma, fever, nausea, non-appetite, anemia, skin diseases, diabetes, epilepsy, chronic sinus problems etc.
- Nasyam: Nasyam is a process of pouring medicated Ayurvedic oil or other prescribed medicines into the nasal cavity. This process helps to cure migraine, cervical spondylosis, facial palsy, sinusitis etc.
- Rakthamoksha: It is the best remedy for all ailments caused by impure blood. It is a process of blood purification in the body. This treatment can cure skin eruptions, psoriasis etc.
Therapy in Ayurveda emphasizes on curing the disease with medicine and prescribing suitable diet to restore the balanced state of the body and thwart various forms of rheumatism. We have dedicated and well-qualified male and female therapists to give effective treatment under the guidance of expert Doctors. Dhara, Pizhichil, Navarakizhi, Sirovasthi etc. are effectively done which make our Hospital an exception as well as an expectation for patients struggling with much physical indisposition. The Hospital is also a destination for Sukhachikilsa. Treatments are given here to improve complexion and skin texture and also to reduce accumulated fat.