Home \ Traditional ayurveda treatment in Kerala
Traditional ayurveda treatment in Kerala
Traditional ayurveda treatments
Traditional ayurveda treatments, the ancient medical science of India, is accepted as the oldest scientific medical system, with a long record of clinical experience.
- Rejuvenation therapy (Rasayana Chikitsa) – This treatment helps to improve both the physical and mental health.
- Detoxification Programme – For the purification of the whole body,it helps to eliminate and cleanse the toxins from the body.
- Ayurveda treatments for weight loss – This is to lose weight and gets slim effectively also helps in obesity & high cholesterol level.
- Spine and joint therapy – This natural healing therapy deals with spine and its nerves, muscles, joints and blood & lymphatic channels.
- Ayurvedic treatment for paralysis – The term paralysis means “pakshaghata” in ayurveda. Our stroke management programme helps to improve the condition of the patient with ayurvedic treatments and help a person with paralysis to adapt the life by making them as independent.
- Yoga packages – Yoga Sessions. Prana energizing technique. Meditation. Ayurvedic treatment. Advice on holistic diet. Stress management, Immunity and Chakra Balancing..etc for your health and wellness.
Ayurveda is considered as the oldest scientific medical system known. It is often said that Ayurveda is not just a treatment procedure but a daily health. Ayurveda teaches us how to maintain health, and thus how to promote longevity. Ayurveda treats the body as a whole – which is a combination of body, mind and soul.
Westfort Ayurveda hospital provides comprehensive traditional health care which is one of the best Traditional ayurveda treatment in Kerala The spaciousness of the Hospital now looks fulfilled with the accommodation of these two new ventures.