Home \ Facilities
Our Pharmacy is not just well equipped alone. The Pharmacy Staff are well informed and behave with excellent public relation. They take special care to enlighten the patients or their accompanied about the medicines their application and administration. We make it sure and certain that no one has to go outside the Hospital in search of any prescribed medicines.
Ayurvedic treatments mostly demand a long stay at the Hospital. Hence we take special care to make sure that we have rooms which offer the maximum of comfort and convenience. The Hospital has twenty in-patient rooms with all facilities, both A/C and Non-A/C, including deluxe rooms and a suite. Five Double rooms are available for family too. Mental and physical rest is of utmost importance in Ayurveda especially after a period of treatment. In fact this repose stage is that which clinches the complete cure and further immunity from the disease after Ayurveda treatment. Facilities are given to stay with family for convalescence.
Specialized treatments are available for Arthritis, Obesity, Psoriasis, Eye care, beauty and Skin care, Infertility, Mental health, Hepatitis B, enhancing immunity, Liver care, total Spine care etc. Our Hospital is famous for Panchakarma therapy, one of the best remedies for almost all ailments as it purifies body from toxic waste accumulated due to modern life style. Panchakarma, as the name itself suggests, has the following five stages of treatment:
- 1. Vasti: Here patients are subjected to medicated enema. Vasti is especially good for alleviating Constipation, Distension, chronic Fever, common Cold, Sexual disorder, Kidney Stone, Heart Pain and Hyper Acidity.
- 2. Virechanam : It is a method of cleaning body and purification of blood toxins. Virechanam is a treatment for Skin Diseases, chronic Fever, Piles, Worms, Gout, Jaundice, Gastro-Intestinal Problems, Constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
- 3. Vamanam : This medical process involves detoxification of the body. Vomiting is induced by giving certain medicines to the patients. Therapeutic vomiting is a treatment for Cough, Cold, Asthma, Fever, Nausea, Non-Appetite, Anemia, Skin Diseases, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Chronic Sinus problems etc.
- 4. Nasyam :Nasyam is a process of pouring medicated Ayurvedic oil or other prescribed medicines into the nasal cavity. This process helps to cure Migraine, Cervical Spondylosis, Facial Palsy, Sinusitis etc.
- 5. Rakthamoksha:It is the best remedy for all ailments caused by impure blood. It is a process of blood purification in the body. This treatment can cure Skin Eruptions, Psoriasis etc.
Therapy in Ayurveda emphasizes on curing the disease with medicine and prescribing suitable diet to restore the balanced state of the body and thwart various forms of ailments. We have dedicated and well-qualified male and female Therapists to give effective treatment under the guidance of expert Doctors. Dhara, Pizhichil, Navarakizhi, Sirovasthi etc. are effectively done which make our Hospital an exception as well as an expectation for patients struggling with much physical indisposition. The Hospital is also a destination for Sukhachikilsa. Treatments are given here to improve complexion and skin texture and also to reduce accumulated fat.